Welcome to my photography blog.
It is not always up to date, but keep stopping by....

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

FINALLY got a good family picture, of MY family {Southeast Michigan Family Photographer }

After much ado, and blood shed and screaming and crying, lol.  I was finally able to get some good family photographs.  With the aid of a remote control, a second shoot and MUCH patience.....

I am really happy with the way they turned out.  After 2 years in our new house, I will finally have something on our walls!
this is the main image of my wall display in a 24x36 canvas



the other images will be smaller and below the main image in color






5 comments:

Paula - Boston Photographer said...

Beautiful family portraits. You did an amazing job...your own family is always the hardest subjects.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Family!!

Brun said...

How beautiful, I recently did 5 canvases on my wall as well of the family. Such a rare occasion to get a photographers family together:)

Sharon said...

These are beautiful family portraits. It's so important to get these when you can. People change so fast through the years.

ChristyB said...

These are great. From experience, I can only imagine what you went through to get them. :) I know it feels great to have them.

Stephanie Layne Photography